- yourtown is a national Youth Specialist organisation
- Permanent full time position
- Excellent Salary packaging and EBA entitlements
yourtown is a charity that young people can access to find jobs, learn skills, become great parents and live safer, happier lives.
yourtown Social Enterprises has provided paid work experience to over 2500 young people over the last 16 years. Our Enterprise trainers are dynamic and energetic men and women who work with marginalised young people to influence positive change in their lives with a goal to obtaining sustainable employment outcomes.
Young men and women (aged 16 - 24 years) participate in our training programs which involve garden and lawn maintenance and some landscaping tasks such as building retaining walls, paving and fencing under the supervision of our Enterprise Trainers.
- You must have a recognised trade qualification in a relevant trade such as gardening/Landscaping/Horticulture and at least three years’ demonstrated experience in garden maintenance or other relevant roles.
- You must also have strong project management skills. A Cert IV in Training and Assessment is highly desirable but not essential.
- You must be highly motivated, organised and able to work unsupervised with up to 4 unskilled young people.
- You will have a strong understanding of Safe Work practices and a current driver’s licence.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for someone who wants to shape the young tradies of tomorrow!
As a child safe organisation, yourtown will undertake a National Criminal History Check as part of this recruitment process.
In line with yourtown's diverse workplace culture, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To apply please visit our careers page
Applications close 11 October. 2018
PD-Enterprise Trainer All Enterprise programs NSW SIGNED.pdf
Category: Trades & Enterprises